- 1 Sneak Peak of New Stylized Character
- 2 FREE Stinson Beach HDRI
- 3 Added UberSurface2Tutorial (06.16.2011)
- 4 New Release -- UberSurface2 (06.09.2011)
- 5 New Release -- UberSoftLightPack1 (10.08.2010)
- 6 New Release--UberSoftLightKit
- 7 UberHair Released
- 8 DAZStudio Advanced powered by omnifreaker
- 9 DAZStudio 3 Product Updates
- 10 Webinar
- 11 UberLightingBundle Released
- 12 Skymap Generator Released
- 13 RenderThrottle Released
- 14 omAreaLight Released
- 15 UberEnvironment and UberEnvironmentHdriPack1 Released
Sneak Peak of New Stylized Character
Anyone interested in a new look?
FREE Stinson Beach HDRI
19 2K x 1K HDR files from Pixar available in Downloads available for FREE
Added UberSurface2Tutorial (06.16.2011)
2 great video tutorials for UberSurface2.
New Release -- UberSurface2 (06.09.2011)
Powerful new layered shader UberSurface2.
New Release -- UberSoftLightPack1 (10.08.2010)
Amazing and versatile presets for the UberSoftLightKit
Controllable global illumination with UberSoftLightKit!
DAZStudio Advanced powered by omnifreaker
The new version of DAZStudio is powered by omnifreaker shaders and tools. The following products are available exclusively in DAZStudio Advanced:
DAZStudio 3 Product Updates
DAZStudio 3 is currently in public beta and provides many exciting new features and updates. Due to the fact that DS3 uses a new version of 3Delight (8.5) as well as a new scripting engine, I will be providing DS3 specific updates to ALL of my products. Details will be coming shortly.
- Daz3d Webinar Tues Nov 18. More info in the Tutorials section.
Get all the powerful Uber lighting tools in a discounted bundle.
Skymap Generator Released
Skymap HDR Generator for DAZStudio.
RenderThrottle render optimization preset manager add-on for Daz Studio.
Area Lights now available for DAZStudio with omAreaLight!
UberEnvironment and UberEnvironmentHdriPack1 Released
Expand the your IBL possibilities with the UberEnvironmentHdriPack1.
Check out the new UberEnvironment light shader for creating stunning Environment Mapped and Ambient Occlusion lighting effects.